The answer is both yes and no. While some Jeep models come with a built-in cooler as a standard feature, not all Jeeps have this option.
Jeep Wrangler JK and JL models, for example, have a factory option called the “Jeep Trail Rated Accessory Kit,” which includes a cooler that can hold up to 12 cans. Other models, such as the Jeep Grand Cherokee, do not have a built-in cooler as a standard feature, but there are aftermarket options available that can be added to the vehicle.
If you’re someone who loves outdoor adventures, having a built-in cooler in your Jeep can be a game-changer. Not only does it provide a convenient place to store your drinks and snacks, but it also means that you don’t have to lug around a separate cooler. With the right equipment, you can transform your Jeep into the ultimate outdoor adventure vehicle.
So, whether you’re planning a weekend camping trip or a day-long off-road adventure, having a built-in cooler in your Jeep can make your experience more enjoyable.
Jeeps are well-known for their durability and versatility, making them a favorite among outdoor enthusiasts. When going on a trip, it’s essential to have access to cold drinks and food, especially on hot summer days. That’s where built-in coolers in Jeeps come into play.
A built-in cooler is a storage compartment that can keep food and beverages cold while on the go. Some Jeeps come with this feature, which can be incredibly convenient when traveling long distances.
Not only can a built-in cooler keep your food and drinks cold, but it can also save space in your Jeep. You won’t have to worry about packing an extra cooler or finding room for it in your vehicle. Plus, you can avoid the hassle of constantly refilling ice, which can be both time-consuming and expensive.
Whether you’re going camping, tailgating, or just spending a day at the beach, having a built-in cooler in your Jeep can make your outdoor adventure more enjoyable. It’s an excellent addition that can enhance your overall experience and make your trip more comfortable.
Jeep Models with Built-in Coolers
Jeep is known for its ruggedness, durability, and versatility. For many Jeep enthusiasts, having a cooler built into the vehicle is a desirable feature. If you’re in the market for a Jeep with a built-in cooler, there are a few models to consider.
This iconic Jeep comes with a cooler located under the back seat. It can hold up to four 12-ounce cans, which may not seem like a lot, but it’s a convenient feature for a quick drink on the go. The cooler is also easily accessible, making it ideal for impromptu picnics or beach trips.
This mid-size pickup truck also has a built-in cooler, located in the center console. The cooler can hold up to six 12-ounce cans, making it a perfect option for longer trips or outings with friends. The location of the cooler in the center console also means that it’s easily accessible for both the driver and passengers.
Jeep Renegade also has a built-in cooler. However, this cooler is smaller than those found in the Wrangler and Gladiator. It can hold two 12-ounce cans, which may be enough for a quick drink or snack, but it’s not ideal for longer trips.
It’s important to note that not all Jeep models come with built-in coolers. For example, the Jeep Cherokee and Grand Cherokee do not have this feature. If having a built-in cooler is a must-have for you, make sure to check the specifications of the Jeep model you’re interested in.
If you already own a Jeep without a built-in cooler, there are aftermarket options available. These can be installed in various locations in the vehicle, including the center console or the trunk. Some popular aftermarket cooler brands for Jeeps include Yeti and Pelican.
Jeep Built-In Coolers: Benefits Explained
There are several benefits to having a built-in cooler in your Jeep, and here are some explanations of those benefits:
1. Convenient Access to Cold Drinks and Food: One of the most significant benefits of having a built-in cooler in your Jeep is the convenience of having cold drinks and food readily available while on the go. Whether you’re driving for long hours or parked at a campsite, you can easily access your chilled drinks and snacks without having to open an external cooler or dig through a messy bag.
2. Space-Saving: Another advantage of having a built-in cooler in your Jeep is the space-saving feature. Instead of having an external cooler that takes up a significant portion of your trunk, a built-in cooler can be placed in a convenient location, such as in the center console, to save space. This means that you’ll have more room to pack other essential items, like camping gear or luggage.
3. Cost-Saving: Buying ice for an external cooler can add up quickly, especially if you’re taking long trips. With a built-in cooler, you can save money by not having to purchase ice frequently. Additionally, the built-in cooler will keep your drinks and food at a consistent temperature without the need for extra ice packs, which can also save you money in the long run.
4. Easy to Maintain: Maintaining a built-in cooler is easier than maintaining an external cooler. External coolers need to be emptied, cleaned, and refilled with ice frequently, which can be a hassle. Built-in coolers can be wiped down easily and are designed to be durable and long-lasting.
5. Enhanced Outdoor Experience: Having a built-in cooler in your Jeep can enhance your overall outdoor experience. It can provide you with cold drinks and food that can help you stay refreshed and energized during your adventures. Additionally, it can add to the convenience and comfort of your trip, making it a more enjoyable and memorable experience.
Built-In Coolers: Enhancing Outdoors
Here are some ways in which a built-in cooler can enhance your outdoor activities:
1. Refreshment on the Go: When you’re out on an adventure, it’s crucial to stay hydrated and nourished. A built-in cooler can keep your drinks and snacks cold and refreshing, ensuring that you have easy access to them at all times. Whether you’re hiking, camping, or spending a day at the beach, having a built-in cooler can help you stay energized and hydrated.
2. Easy Meal Preparation: A built-in cooler can also help you with meal preparation on the go. You can store perishable food items like meats, cheeses, and fruits in the cooler, allowing you to prepare fresh meals without worrying about spoilage. With a built-in cooler, you can easily plan and pack for meals on the road without the need to stop for groceries or eat out.
3. More Time to Enjoy: A built-in cooler can help you save time and enjoy your outdoor activities for longer periods. With everything you need readily available in your Jeep, you won’t have to waste time looking for a convenience store or restaurant to buy food and drinks. Instead, you can focus on enjoying your adventure without any interruptions.
4. Convenient Entertainment: A built-in cooler can also serve as a convenient entertainment center for outdoor activities. You can pack cold drinks, snacks, and even small electronic devices like Bluetooth speakers or portable chargers in the cooler, keeping them cool and easily accessible. This can make your outdoor activities more fun and enjoyable for you and your companions.
5. Safe and Secure Storage: Lastly, a built-in cooler provides a safe and secure storage option for your perishable items. You won’t have to worry about external coolers getting damaged or stolen, and you can keep your valuables and perishables safe and secure in your Jeep.
Built-In Vs. Separate Coolers: Benefits
Here are some benefits of using a built-in cooler instead of a separate cooler:
1. Space-Saving: One of the biggest advantages of using a built-in cooler is the space-saving feature. An external cooler can take up a significant amount of space in your trunk or cargo area, leaving less room for other essential items. A built-in cooler can be placed in a convenient location, such as in the center console or under the seat, to save space.
2. Convenience: A built-in cooler is more convenient than an external cooler because it’s always within reach. With an external cooler, you have to dig through bags or move things around to get to your drinks and snacks. A built-in cooler is easily accessible, allowing you to grab what you need without any hassle.
3. Better Temperature Control: Built-in coolers have better temperature control than external coolers because they are designed to fit perfectly in the available space. This means that they can keep your drinks and food at a consistent temperature without the need for extra ice packs or frequent refills. Additionally, some built-in coolers have temperature control settings that allow you to adjust the temperature according to your needs.
4. Cost-Effective: Using a built-in cooler can be more cost-effective in the long run because you won’t have to buy ice as frequently. With an external cooler, you have to buy ice to keep your drinks and snacks cold, which can add up quickly, especially if you’re taking long trips. A built-in cooler doesn’t require ice, so you can save money on ice and also avoid the hassle of having to buy it frequently.
5. Aesthetically Pleasing: A built-in cooler can add to the aesthetic appeal of your Jeep. Since it’s integrated into the design of the vehicle, it looks more natural and sleek than an external cooler. This can enhance the overall look of your Jeep and make it stand out from the crowd.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Hidden Cooler
We all know how hot it can get here in Texas. That’s why I was so excited to find out about the Jeep Grand Cherokee hidden cooler. This amazing feature is a great way to keep your drinks cool while you’re on the go.
The hidden cooler is located behind the front passenger seat and can hold up to six cans of your favorite beverage. It’s the perfect way to keep yourself hydrated while you’re out exploring our great state.
Do Jeeps Have Built in Coolers
Yes, some Jeep models have built-in coolers. The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon, for example, comes with a 30-quart cooler in the rear cargo area. This feature is designed to keep food and drinks cold while you’re on the go.
Other Jeep models with built-in coolers include the Grand Cherokee Summit and the Renegade Trailhawk.
It has a cooler!!!!! 2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon criswell cdjr
And there you have it, folks – the answer to the age-old question of whether Jeeps have built-in coolers is a resounding yes! If you’re a fan of outdoor adventures, you’ll be pleased to know that you can now enjoy the convenience of a built-in cooler with your trusty Jeep. With no need to pack a bulky cooler, you can save valuable space for all your other gear.
The Jeep Trail Rated Accessory Kit has made it possible for Jeep owners to enjoy the benefits of having a cooler right at their fingertips. Whether you’re hitting the beach, going camping, or embarking on a road trip, you can now stay hydrated and refreshed throughout your adventure.
Jeeps are already known for their off-road capabilities and storage options, and the addition of a built-in cooler only adds to their appeal. So, if you’re in the market for a new adventure vehicle, consider a Jeep with a built-in cooler. Trust us; you won’t regret it.